On the menu this week:
- Pear, walnut and blue cheese salad
- Smoked salmon and avocado rosti
- Roast capsicum and lentil soup
- Pleiades Pulled Pork
- Soup of the day
Celebrating Matariki, this is our dish for the Tino Reka Te Kai food challenge.
Pulled Pork flavoured with kawakawa and horopito, smoky Manuka apple sauce and greens served open sandwich style on a kumara and flaxseed bread.
Suggested beverage match: Zeffer Apple Cider
Manuka smoked Trevally, madras curry, and basmati rice, topped with fresh coriander, yoghurt and a free-range poached egg.
Home-made roast parsnip & garlic.
- Clam and sweetcorn chowder with bacon crumb.
- Autumn salad with pear, avo, walnuts, blue cheese, raspberry dressing.
- Potato and feta rosti, with free range bacon, poached egg, and hollandaise sauce.
That's right, it's our birthday today - 6 years ago we first opened the doors at Rouge!
Here are today's lunch specials:
- Beef Burgundy
- Garlic & Chilli Prawn Fettuccini
- Creamy Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
- Autumn Salad
- Salmon & Courgette Fettuccine
- Carrot and Caraway Soup
- Chorizo and Calamari Salad
- Courgette Fritters
- Feta and Avocado Smash
- Pumpkin Soup